After a year-long hiatus, Drink.Think returns tonight! Come out to hear drink and food writers read from their work about beverages, enjoy a complimentary sample of Montelobos Mezcal, and otherwise celebrate our favorite literary muse – booze!
Date & Time: Tuesday, October 16, 2012. The bar will be open starting at 6pm – the reading starts at 7pm.
Location: Obra Negra, below Casa Mezcal – 86 Orchard Street, NY, NY
Admission: FREE admission and Montelobos Mezcal samples. Books will be available for purchase and signing; full cash bar available.
Featured Readers: Curated by wine and spirits writer Kara Newman, participants include:
- Jenny Adams, cocktail/spirits writer for Imbibe Magazine
- Alia Akkam, drinks writer and editor
- Sarah Estime, writer
- Jennifer Fiedler, Associate Editor, Wine Spectator Magazine
- Caren Osten Gerszberg and Leah Odze Epstein, editors of Drinking Diaries anthology & blog
- Duggan McDonnell, co-owner of San Francisco bar Cantina
- Michael Neff, bartender/co-owner of Ward III/Rum House, and writer at Serious Eats
- Peter Joseph, author, Boozy Brunch
- Rosie Schaap, Drink columnist, New York Times Magazine and author, Drinking With Men
- Laura Weiss, author, Ice Cream: A Global History
See you there!