Drink.Think is going national! Come out to hear drink and food writers read from their work about beverages, enjoy complimentary samples of Karlsson’s Gold vodka and Santa Teresa 1796 rum, and otherwise celebrate our favorite literary muse – booze!
Date & Time: Tuesday, February 5, 2013. The bar will be open starting at 6pm – the reading starts at 7pm.
Location: Cantina, 580 Sutter St at Mason St, San Francisco, CA
Admission: FREE admission and pours of Karlsson’s/Santa Teresa. Drink specials and other beverages will be available for purchase.
Featured Readers: Curated by wine and spirits writer Kara Newman, participants include:
- Camper English, cocktail/spirits writer for San Francisco Chronicle, Details.com andFine Cooking
- Courtney Humiston, columnist, 7×7 Magazine and founding editor, TableToGrave.com
- Duggan McDonnell, writer, bartender and boozy entrepreneur
- Gayle Keck, food and travel writer
- Virginia Miller, food and drink correspondent, San Francisco Bay Guardian and blogger, ThePerfectSpotSF.com
- Jill Robinson, travel writer, San Francisco Chronicle, American Way and more
- Michael Shapiro, freelance travel writer, National Geographic Traveler and Islands magazine
- Stevie Stacionis, wine writer and Director of Communication at Corkbuzz Wine Studio
- Liza B. Zimmerman, editor-at-large Cheers and contributing editor to Wine Business Monthly