Come thirsty to Drink.Think (or spoken aloud, DrinkdotThink), the first spoken-word event dedicated to celebrating what we drink! Enjoy a happy-hour cocktail, and hear drink and food writers read from their work about beverages.
Date & Time: Tuesday, December 3, 2013. The bar will be open starting at 6pm – the reading starts at 7pm.
Location: Jimmy’s No. 43, 43 E. 7th St., New York, NY
Admission: FREE admission, but drinks are on you, buddy!
Featured Readers: Curated by wine and spirits writer Kara Newman, participants include:
- Talia Baiocchi, Editor-in-Chief, Punch
- Sara Bonisteel, senior editor, Epicurious.com
- Alice Feiring, wine writer and author, The Battle for Wine and Love or How I Saved the World From Parkerization
- Heather Greene, whiskey sommelier, The Flatiron Room
- Nora Maynard, novelist and freelance writer
- Robert Simonson, cocktail and spirits writer, The New York Times and author of forthcoming The Old Fashioned
- W.R. Tish, wine writer, educator and “wine stand-up comedian”
- Jason Wilson, author, Boozehound and Planet of the Grapes
- Amy Zavatto, Deputy Editor, Edible Manhattan and author, Architecture of the Cocktail
[MORE WRITERS COMING SOON!]
Books will be available for purchase and signing; full cash bar available.